SOLD – Cougar T32 Viper
The Cougar T32 Viper is a development from the Cougar Thunderboat, the design has been reconfigured but Cougar to update the design to the latest Marathon class regulations and allow the craft to also be used for pleasure. This hull was originally built in 1998 & campaigned in the UIM Class 2 & Pro-V classes, Due to a change of plans this vessel is now being offered as a project. Overall Length Measured Class Length 10.50m (34’05”) Beam: 2.30 (7’07’) 9.60m (31.06”) Colours Primer Engine/s At this stage there are options to complete with inboard or outboard power to suit requirements • 2 x Outboards • 2 x inboards with stern drives Specifications
• Composite cored construction
• New screen supplied but needs fitting
• 4 off race bucket seats blanks
• New aluminium outboard bracket for twin or triple outboards
• Under floor 450litre fuel tank – recently checked over and pressure tested.
• S/S pull up Accon mooring cleats
• S/S lift points
• Stainless deck rail
• Twin axle RM galvanised toad trailer complete with rear lighting board.
PM for more info and price the boat is located UK South Coast.